Friday, August 21, 2009

My Private Class







You can't imgaine the thrilled look on me the moment I found out there's an upcoming Wilton class close to where I stay. Without hesitation, I contacted them and next thing I know is 'I'm in , baby!'. Since I missed the first half of the course, the instructor was so kind enough to allocate her personal time to show me what I missed privately, 'Nurainie, I can't thank you enough'. She is such a wonderful lady who is fun and easy going, guilding me through the entire part step by step. I had a wonderful time decorating my first 8" cake according to her instructions. She offered me a piece of her butter cake with orange flavored filling and it was so good! At the end of the day, I spent more money buying more ingredients at the retail store again:)

0 comments: