Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Pineapple balls/tarts I simple love

I am crazy about pineapple tarts and willing to spend hours cooking the pineapple paste and handmade the pineapple tarts by myself. Its definiyely more fun to do it with friends but I understand everyone is busy these days. Over the years I have learned that each ingredient that you pick determines the texture and flavor of the results. Its ashame that the French butters are rare and so expensive at where I live now (the Midwest). The decent butter I can find easily here is Kerrygold. The type of flour used is also crucial if you are picky about the texture. For those who prefer delicate texture can go for cake flour. All Purpose flour is selling at most grocery stores so I always have that ready in my pantry. I have tried iding both tupes of flour and I like both actually. Everything is homemade and nothing beats that afterall!P/S: Bake them at lower temperature to prevent it from cracking. Also it requires a little patient for the egg brush (OCD I am!) Here is the RECIPE I followed and its good for one tray of pineapple balls.

No comments: